The World Of Hunters Crowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play Forum, based on a world I created. In addition to the World there will be an area for other Role-Plays to commence.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Board Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

Board Rules Empty
PostSubject: Board Rules   Board Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:34 am

World Rules-

1.Make a character, by making a new character thread. Than wait for approval.(explained in the character sheet Sticky)

2.No Shifting in Manhattan

3. NO GOD MODDING! Any sign of god modery will be punished. (Only acceptation are the Councils pets which are played by Eferhilda.Which will only come in once in awhile.)

4. One character in one place at a time, once done in a area say [EXIT] at the end of the post and a link to the area you will be going to so we know were your character is going.

5. The World of Hunters Crowl has a post length minimum, Here in the World I expect a good solid paragraph, and spaces between the lines, DON'T count.

6.Use that brain that I know you have before doing something stupid, COMMON SENSE!

7. This world would be rated 'RR' if it were a movie, so if you are uncomfortable with a scene that might unfold and you know it, PM me and the person involving the scene and the scene will be skipped and if the scene persists after the PM a warning will be given out, and if it still persists A ban will be put on the member.++Some characters in the world maybe or are Gay, and will be open and play it that way, if you are not okay with this then please ask them to go to spoil or ask the two to go to pm

8. You may have a human character if only you have an active creature character or are making an active creature character, and you don't already have two characters

9.You must contact the owner of the establishment you wish to work at in order for it to be official that your character will work there and then they will contact Lady_BlackWolf To add your character to the Job Dictionary.

RolePlay Area Rules-

1. NO godmodding at all. Keep it fun and fair. Any Sign of God Modding will be issued a ban.

2. USE COMMON SENSE!

3. NO bullying/harassing other members. If your being bullied contact a Rp mod/admin and they will handle the bully.Now this doesn't mean go and whine to the mods cause someone is giving you a simple opinion. Take criticism for everyone dishes it out.

4. This follows the previous rules, DON'T BE A DICK. Rudeness or egotism will not be accepted nor allowed. No ones 'Shit don't Stink' So you can leave that BS at the door and come in with a Smile on your face with a GOOD attitude.

5. Post the appropriate size for the role play.

6. Treat others with respect and treat others how you would want to be treated.

7. Give ALL Mods/Admins with the respect they deserve, or you can just hit that lil log out button at the top.

8. These Rules are subject to change at any given time. We will give notice of when this is or does happen.

9. Please Try and keep OOC talk out of the IC thread. Rp Mods will give warnings if there is excessive OOC talk in the IC threads.

Any Questions or Concerns please PM a Admin.

.:~LBW~:.
Back to top Go down
https://hunterscrowl.rpg-board.net

Board Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Hunters Crowl :: General Forum Information :: General News and More-
Jump to: