The World Of Hunters Crowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play Forum, based on a world I created. In addition to the World there will be an area for other Role-Plays to commence.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rix Hotel-HC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AndreTheTuba
AndreTheTuba

Rix Hotel-HC Empty
PostSubject: Rix Hotel-HC   Rix Hotel-HC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Owner:Elliot Von Rosenburg

Pianist:Elliot Von Rosenburg

Workers:Available

Outside:
Spoiler:

Lobby:
Spoiler:

pool: http://www.pool-swimming.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/indoor-pool1.jpg

Rooms:
Spoiler:

http://emssolutionsinc.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/hotel-room-2.jpg

Spoiler:

Bar/Club:
Spoiler:

Dining Area:
Spoiler:

Theatre Stage :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

Rix Hotel-HC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rix Hotel-HC   Rix Hotel-HC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 pm

*ESTABLISHMENT IS ACCEPTED*
Back to top Go down
https://hunterscrowl.rpg-board.net
AndreTheTuba
AndreTheTuba

Rix Hotel-HC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rix Hotel-HC   Rix Hotel-HC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Feeling satisfied with his practice session for the day, Elliot decides to take a walk around the city. Its been two whole years since he moved to Hunters Crawl, and he still didnt know where anything was. He thought that maybe he could find an interesting piece of literature in a library or bookstore. He didnĀ“t worry much about leaving the hotel since it was normally very dull and slow paced during the day, since everyone left the hotel to go sight seeing or just to get a breath of fresh air. After all, who wants to stay in the hotel all day. After packing up his violin, he put on a nice suit and left to go for a walk.
Back to top Go down
AndreTheTuba
AndreTheTuba

Rix Hotel-HC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rix Hotel-HC   Rix Hotel-HC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:56 pm

(Enter Elliot)

"This sertainly has been an unusual day." said Eliiot as he returned to his hote. He was feeling really relaxed so decided to head to the lobby and play some piano. He enjoyed playing in lobby because sometimes the guests would even stop just to listen, which made him feel like all of his hours of practice where realyy paying off. He sat down on his piano and decided to play "Yoru No Uta", which was a calm and relaxing piece.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rix Hotel-HC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rix Hotel-HC   Rix Hotel-HC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rix Hotel-HC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Hunters Crowl :: Minor Points of Interests :: Minor Misc. Areas in the World-
Jump to: