The World Of Hunters Crowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play Forum, based on a world I created. In addition to the World there will be an area for other Role-Plays to commence.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aletrnate Central Park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfgirl-taylor
Admin
Admin
wolfgirl-taylor

Aletrnate Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Aletrnate Central Park   Aletrnate Central Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Alternate Central Park-

Aletrnate Central Park CentralParkGapstowBridge

This park is alot similar to Central Park in New York, except this one is almost always barren and is much smaller, thoses who enjoy cold and barren places shall have a blast haveing a picnic here.
Back to top Go down
lethrington
lethrington

PostSubject: Re: Aletrnate Central Park   Aletrnate Central Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:12 pm

A cold wind gently blew across Colin's face, tickeling his cheeks and sending a slight shiver down him. He had just finished walking to the park from the night club, with Sphinx right behind him. He walked slowly down onto the path that led around the park, and glanced around him. He looked at the trees with their leafless branches, shaking ever so slightly in the wind, as though they were dancing. He smiled to himself, finding the simple beauty in this. Nature was a beautiful and calming thing, even where it is more scarce. When you live in a city of concrete and metal, you start to find things as simple as a nearly dead tree, to be so much more.

Colin turned his head slightly to look at Sphinx who was walking beside him now. With the wind blowing and the light shining, she looked stunning. Her hair was moving with the wind, and with its silver streaks it was nearly impossible for him to describe. He knew her powers were affecting him, so he was sure that they were affecting how he was seeing her. However, he knew that he mostly had felt this way about her just when he saw her. "So Sphinx, tell me about yourself," He said to her casually, with a wide smile that showed his white teeth. His eyes were sparkling as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Vilora
Vilora

PostSubject: Re: Aletrnate Central Park   Aletrnate Central Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:57 pm

It was noon and it was freezing cold, just as she liked it. It was weird of her to be so fond of such grim weather, she was well aware of that. As a matter of fact, Sphinx had been made fun of enough by her friends and family on account of her unusual likeness to last for a lifetime, but she didn't care. She liked the cold. Period. She liked standing out side and letter her eyes glide over,at the snow covering everything as far as the eye could see. It calmed her down; grounded her. Made whatever problems bothering her seem trivial and insignificant.She inhaled the crisp, cold air, held it captive in her lungs, and then gave it freedom. She followed Colin further into the park, taking in the snow covered trees and shrubs, small glades of frozen grass contrasting against the white of the snow in it's green color.Compared to this gorgeous sight she felt she was nothing."Beautiful..."Was all she whispered as a cloud of warm air formed in front of her face.

Sphinx turned her attention to the handsome being beside her as he was staring at her, she smiled at him and purred cutely at his request of her. She darted a gaze at the sky and her eyes softened at the soft clouds which would reach out and hug her heart."I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.” she turned to him with a small grin."What about you ,love?"

The wind blew her hair mildly throwing it around slightly as she let her orbs lock with his.To her ,he was nature trapped in a single being,he was resisting and he did it with determination.He was quite the gentleman as she saw it despite his casual manner,she admired him for that.And she would thank him him for it as well,as he was the first male to be around her like this for so long and stand it.
Back to top Go down
lethrington
lethrington

PostSubject: Re: Aletrnate Central Park   Aletrnate Central Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:59 am

Colin listened intently to Sphinx as she spoke, hanging on to every single word. He smiled as he listened, learning more about her from what she said then maybe even she realized. She was very powerful, and very dangerous. She realized this, but instead of using the powers to her advantage, she tried to hold them in. She resisted the temptation to use her power, which spoke a lot about her. He respected her more then anyone else at that moment. She was strong willed and determined. She was a good person, despite the terrible power she had been given. He felt her hypnotizing eyes lock with his, and he felt his heart speaking to him. The heart spoke to him, and he in turn spoke for it.

Colin allowed the words to form to his lips as her eyes silently tugged it out of him, "I am different from most people. I have walked this earth longer then most, and from this I have learned much about life. There is beauty in everything, from the smallest blade of grass, to the tallest of mountains. People too, can be beautiful, but the true beauty resides in their very souls. I have learned to recognize this, and see people for what they truly are, not what they pretend to be. I am a nonconformist, the black sheep of society. People tell me to follow, and I will not. People tell me to lead, and I will. I am a free spirit, not to be forced into something I do not back completely. I am what you may call a half-demon. I have the ability to wield and use a variety of magics. The most powerful and corrupting of which is dark magic. I know of its potency to do evil, and I refuse to use it in such a way. I resist its temptations and use it only at bare necessity. Every day comes an opportunity to raise myself to a higher status in life, and everyday I ignore it. For to do so would be against my beliefs and tenants that I hold dear. I have much more to experience in life, and I know not what tomorrow will bring, but I will face it with a smile and a bright face." He smiled and looked deeply into her eyes, the puff of blackness surfacing to his eyes yet again. "The rest you will have to learn yourself," He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Vilora
Vilora

PostSubject: Re: Aletrnate Central Park   Aletrnate Central Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Sphinx watched him with full focus ,as he captured her with his words that dripped with vast knowledge and experience.Each word poured down on her like a mirrored reflection of herself in a sense that no one but them could seem to understand.This made her see him far more differently than others and it was intoxicating to find a man who could grasp life without conceptualizing it.He made her think about the times when she sought her own identity in this life, she just might been surprised by the answers she found if she weren't so negative.Sphinx learned of a delightful metaphor of life spoke of a very common need - the freedom to face our own pains and to grow from them.We learn of Life from many sources. Sometimes even from the great masters of the heart.

She had to admire Colin for his vast knowledge,his source of personal experience did wonders on him,and made her want to know more than she could obtain to know."So it seems wisdom isn't always reserved for the elders and gods..."She said taking in a cold rush of air and running a free clawed hand through her neon locks."You Colin,"She began as she continued to meet him eye to eye,"are truly special,you seem like an extremely good person." She tilted her at his last words."And what further do you mean I will have to see about you,young sir?"His words baffled her and grabbed her in a hard embrace,perking her curiosity as much as she watched his strange green eyes puff black for only a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
lethrington
lethrington

PostSubject: Re: Aletrnate Central Park   Aletrnate Central Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Colin smiled and rubbed the back of his neck for a moment. With the magical spell of her scent permeating every sense and orifice of his body, pumping through his veins like blood, it was very difficult for him to give a controlled response to such a question. It actually took him a few moments to construct a response that he would have typically given, because the smell was affecting him so much that his personality and mind was struggling to remain intact enough to control himself.

"Well you can only learn so much about someone in just one meeting with them," He said to her with a slight smile. "I was hoping we could meet again sometime. I enjoy your company so much, I would hate this to be our one and only time to be together like this." He was of course implying that he liked her a lot, and was essentially asking if they could see each other more often, or in layman's terms, date. It was amazingly difficult for him to say it because of the spell he was under, and he was sure she would be able to see the strain it had put him through.
Back to top Go down
Vilora
Vilora

PostSubject: Re: Aletrnate Central Park   Aletrnate Central Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Sphinx observed him rubbing at the nape of his neck and it took him a moment to reply to her question.As it seemed he was quarreling with his emotions and her smell. Her lavender sweet scent worked it's hardest to become stronger and Sphinx held against it,she wasn't completely helpless against her accursed powers.She didn't have to strain much but she gave an extra effort to keep her self from seducing the man before her,she had taken a liking to the creature as it was and didn't want to ruin it.

A blush planted itself on her face, she was in utter shock some what. She didn't ,she wouldn't, and she couldn't believe her ears,he was asking her if they could see one another more than this one time.She knew it was difficult for him to ask such a questions in the terms he usually wished she could feel that vibe coming from him.She had never been asked such a question like this before ,it gave her butterflies,made her nervous,happy,eager and appreciated all at once, she felt like a teenager all over again,a little girl who had been asked out but the most popular guy in school.."I-I...I would love that alot, for I too enjoy your company.I've never been asked to see anyone again before..."She blushed harder just thinking about seeing him again."Where would you like....to meet?" Sphinx had a not ever really liked anyone considering she read them so well upon their first meeting.But Colin was not like them, lusting after her in such ways that made her chest tighten and stomach churn in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aletrnate Central Park   Aletrnate Central Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aletrnate Central Park
Page 1 of 1